A first introduction to Chinese characters with a multi-sensory approach.
A great beginner set to introduce little ones to some of the most basic and commonly used characters in traditional Chinese.
Touch & Trace Board Books — Learn the basic strokes and practice character tracing with the sand-textured and colour-coded strokes as tactile and visual guidance. Encourage little learners to develop pre-writing skills with active touch and trace.
Write & Wipe cards — Each board book comes with its accompanying set of Write & Wipe cards. Little ones can practice tracing with confidence with visual guidance. The cards are easily wipeable and are designed to be reused. Great for developing fine motor and pre-writing skills.
Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
- A first introduction to the most commonly used Chinese characters
- Color-coded visual guidance encourages self-learning and helps build confidence
- Develop pre-writing and fine motor skills with active touch & trace
- Includes a complimentary learning guide with usage tips and play ideas
- Characters written in traditional Chinese
- English translations included
- Printed with non-toxic soy ink
- Manufactured with FSC® certification
- CE certified for toy product safety